Pearl of the Caribbean
The Pearl of the Caribbean is located at Saint Lucia’s southern tip surrounding the town of Vieux Fort. It is only five minutes from Hewanorra International Airport, Saint Lucia’s International Airport.
The Pearl of the Caribbean is a nation building project that presents investment opportunities that are among the most exciting anywhere in the world today. This multibillion-dollar mixed use resort development spans three nearby sites that are masterplans in their own right. Collectively, these masterplans, ‘Equine Lagoon’, ‘Atlantic Pearl’ and ‘Caribbean Marlin’ offer an unprecedented level of commercial and lifestyle choices, tourist amenities and transportation networks.
Site A – 360 Panaromic
These new communities will consist of an equine-themed business district, an integrated resort development and an integrated entertainment & recreational enclave among others. Collectively the Pearl of the Caribbean’s attributes include:
- A modern cruise ship terminal with home port facilities;
- Premier marinas and international berthing facilities;
- Thoroughbred horseracing track and equine-related facilities;
- Free trade zones and international business centres;
- Luxurious beach lagoons, waterfront residences and hotels and premium hilltop villas World-class entertainment & recreational centres;
- State-of-the-art tourism & hospitality institutions;
Site A – Equine Lagoon
Site B – Atlantic Pearl
Site C – Caribbean Marlin
The first project within the development, the Alpina Saint Lucia Hotel, is currently one of only two CIP Approved Real Estate Projects in Saint Lucia. The Alpina Saint Lucia Hotel’s approval status allows Homestead Success Inc. to present clients with citizenship investment opportunities that are affiliated to (1) real estate exclusively; or (2) to real estate and education. Homestead Success Inc. is positioned to ensure its clients are first to hear about the CIP Approval status of additional projects within the Pearl of the Caribbean.